Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Esc

Short for escape.



I realise that I am currently posting more and more random-er posts in this stupid blog of mine.
Huh.
What else is there to do....
The situation has changed:



Now my ENTIRE family has Facebook.
Geddit?
Ergo,
my private-okay,not so private-bubble in the form of social networking site has been breached by both dearest mom and dad.





I did tell them that they should learn more about 'techy' stuff, but this is just pushing it.
Now they're hooked, and it's all my fault for handing out those little packets cocaine to them...
I should've warn them to NOT go down this path......
This addiction to Facebook is a one-way ticket honey.






Now, I've got nowhere else to go, except Twitter and of course, this blog.
There are certain things that your parents should not know about you.
There's a side of you that every parents shouldn't see.
There are things your parents shouldn't even hear coming from you.
But we're all just human beings. Human beings have flaws.
And teenagers/young adults are the most flawed of them all!





How do you explain to your parents certain things you commented on the status of friends?
What do you say to them when they make assumptions out of every posts you post on the homepage of said social networking site?
How do you stop your frantic heartbeats whenever they look at the numerous nonsensical, risque photos of you in your photoalbums??
How to block/evade/avoid/run/ESCAPE from explaining and providing answers from the various things they asked regarding said things above?????






I understand their curiosity.
They after all, have the right to know your whatabouts and whereabouts no?
And we children are indeed their biggest interest and concern in life.
Eh bien.





I suppose if they have to know things about me..
They better get the facts right from the right sources.
And Facebook is just bulls eye.






I just hope you don't judge me too much from it.
What is seen from a person's perspective is always only one side of the story.
Just have a little faith in me. And trust me more.
Because a little faith and hope can get you far.
Perhaps I'm the second-brat (next to my brother) in the family, but I'm not all bad.
I'm not the best child there is, but I hope I can be. And will be.
And I cannot change who I am. This is me!





Every step in my life may not be all for you,
but you do take about a major share in it.

2 comments:

miss eLyA =) said...

huh. u DO know that i NEVER accept any friend requests from any family members of mine except for well, my siblings and a few peer cousins kan?

huh but i do blocked one cousin. sbb die sgt nosy bace facebook org pastu report kt my mum. WATTHEHELL lah kan? MF giler. hum.

one suggestion : CREATE another FB account.

Nadon said...

I totally understand! I added my dad in facebook and now i'm regretting it. Haha.

(padan muka. Gatal sgt nk add org)