Friday, December 4, 2009

heart- break.

I keep on coming across stories about heartbreaks lately. Even my lecturer's wall post in Facebook lately is about one. But I think he'll be fine. I hope you do get better Mr. D. You should.



Not that it's any of my business..



But things are the opposite when I went out with Elya and Aisu yesterday and the day before.
I'm so happy that they seem happier now. It's good when I look at them and I can see that they are happy with they are with now. What's not to be happy about? The guys they are with now are not a braggart and a show-off and they sound like some really nice people there. huhu..
I think you know who I'm talking about, my friend.. I'm praying really hard to God so that a certain ex of yours do not talk bullshit with me on you-know-where okay. I can't take any more miaows from another human being. :PP
Fine, i'll try to be nicer to him.





My point of writing this post is that while it's true that heartbreaks are such a pain in the butt, those who have experienced them are kinda lucky. Like, in a way. These people are those who have experienced a great feeling, a feeling strong enough to experience a heartbreak when it goes wrong. Not many people get to experience that, believe me.




So can I brag now and say that I have gone through it before too? :p
It was a mild one, and I got over them fast enough.
But still... It felt like a boulder fell on me. For a good,solid 3 days.
There was this jerk when I was young and foolish.. And he was a jerk.
And then there was another... Who turned out to like my bestfriend instead of me.
LAUGH NOW, please.
Because I've had a crush on him for about.. 5 years maybe? On and off, but five years nevertheless, and suffice to say I'm no more than just a friend to him.
Which I'm totally cool with if he didn't used me first to get closer to my bestfriend.
Never mind. Old stories, and now I laugh in the face of them. :)
Especially because this guy never got my bestfriend.




*insert evil laugh*





What? It's not my fault. Shit happened to me and so it did to him. *insert evil laugh again*




And now what?
I don't know. My bestfriend jokingly told me they were going to have to get me a boyfriend.
Mmm.. I don't know about that. What's the point if it's so much more fun to act all lez-gay with them? *bat eyelash* Hahaha..
No,no, that was a joke.
:P
On a serious note, I don't think there's a need for rush in such matters.
I'm entitled to an opinion, so hear me out haters:
I think such a thing cannot be forced. You cannot rush it.
You cannot open the door before it gets unlocked.
If it gets a knock or two, you have a choice.
To open. Or to not.
By not opening, you'll miss out somethings to be sure.
If you do, what you get sometimes might just surprise you.



So I think, as long as I don't die old and lonely and sad with 24 cats in a musty,squalid apartment,
I'm gonna enjoy my contentment of solitary life for now.
Or maybe not so solitary. I still have my friends and family.




This is what I think and feel. So don't go out hating me for it. Huhu..




I need to bathe. Busuk already. Taaa~

6 comments:

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

hahhahah
cant believe you called heart breaks as bragging
its wrong and everybody knows that
anybody agree in unison?

*total silence*


(-.-ll)

fine, you win-

oh btw, I did insert evil laughs as I go along reading
it magically brightens up the post
and I immediately feel the need to put on an evil magician's hat (well, since I'm SO into the mood and all)



something to cheer u up~
if u do decide to live to be old and with 24 cats, I am happy to sponsor...5? maybe 6 kot of lovable miaows
*insert appreciated grin right here*


solitary life is leaving u bebeh
u can count on that
cause if push comes to shove
I'm picking your first boyfriend for u in aussie

natto said...

hehe..
i freaky like ur freakin profile picture!
dat cat is sooooooo gemok n fluffy.
:D



aww, how nice of u to give cats to me.
i love persians. or munchkins breed. :)
and reaaally? you would choose for me huh?
okay, i think u get my type by now. ;p
let's c if u can get me someone real good.

asma hani shaiful anwar said...

and it's not easy to unlock it
we both know it well :)

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

alaa
type ko sng je
extremely buff with talking skills
hahahaha

Song said...

wow~ this post is so so your style la.... haha
I can also sponsor a few cats for you (the pariah ones). You know....it's hard to say,what if ?????....hehe

natto said...

hany:
huhu hany... just tell me if you have the key already... :)


nana:
SHHHHH!!!! people are NOT suppose to know that. (if they dun know alredy. heh)


song:
haha! yes, u got a lot of cats. what, 13 cats kan?? give me the cute fat ones laa.. :P
what if what??? x faham laa..