Sunday, December 27, 2009

cupcakes.

Went to mph last night with yayang, abah and mak.
Ikram went back to s.alam yesterday morning.
It's sad when I opened my eyes at 11 am in the morning, and there he was, standing beside my bed and shaking my shoulders to wake me up.
With blurry eyes I slurred my words, "Wha..?"
He extended his hand to me and said he was leaving to s.alam.
As we salam, I thought to myself, Saturday already?




That night, at 3am I slept without the blaring of the stereo coming from the next room.




But it was not all so bad.
Yayang and I was sitting on the carpeted floor of the 'cookery' section,
flipping through pages and pages of cupcakes photos.
Holidays are fast coming to an end. Yet there we were, only beginning to start baking! :)





I hope it will not be so disasterous. I, after all, have baked cupcakes before.
But with a father who doubles as a food critic at home... You know.
Will update on the end product of Yayang's cupcakes and mine. Tata! :D

No comments: