Saturday, December 5, 2009

can't be a poet



I would never be a good poet.

because I'm always finding troubles to find the words to say;

how would my life be if the words would just flow sweetly?

would my life change somehow

would everything still be the same

will i still be me?

would i hang out with different sort of groups of people?




You always get what you want.

and I hate you for that

because a selfish bit*** like you

hurt, but you don't care.

you just want to get get get.

get what you want.

nothing else matters.




I just can't be a good poet,

because I've told you numerous times

but you just couldn't get

you only hear what you want to hear

and miss out the whole point of me telling you,

and miss out the whole message i'm sending you.




Everything is moving too fast

but you will not give me time

to discover if something is real

or if it's an illusion

a make-believe

and it was you who pushed me down the cliff

I'm falling now

can't take it back

while you

still pushing at an empty air

look down!

i'm moving fast

falling into what feels like eternity

following the gravity

and it is inevitable

I can't stop now

calling out my name

is useless.









I would never be a good poet.







If she reads this

She will think it's about her











Hence, my words can never be spoken

My words can never be written

The message can't be clear enough

At the risk of making this sound like it's about you

If it's about you at all

It's not about you

It's not about anyone















I think it's about me.














I would never be a good poet.

Because..














Because words make me vulnerable.






No comments: