Monday, December 21, 2009

everyone, again.

Meeting up with people you left behind for some time brings back fond memories
Sitting for hours talking and laughing
All problems seem so far away, like they don't exist
For the time being, looking into the laughing eyes you once knew so well
is worth everything in the world.
Opening stories of the past,
friendship and love and families
this moment we share
it's something older than time itself.




Peeking and taking glimpses at the mirrors of yesterday,
we were not one of the cool crowd
we were not one of the popular crowd
we were not one of the bookish crowd
we were not teacher's pet
we were not problematic,idiotic, drama-chasing half-wits
we were none of those things they want us to be.
we were everywhere and nowhere
we were everyone and no one.




But we had each other.
and we were happy.
and I was glad I found you.
I couldn't be anyone without you.
I couldn't take any other side besides yours.
I don't want to be any other person besides myself.
Because of you!
You, yes you!






Okay, I love you guys. :)

2 comments:

Nadon said...

I know! It's great to be seeing your old friends again.. after so long. My old friends remind me of the person i used to be. The childish old me..

Haha.

miss eLyA =) said...

aww love you too!!