Monday, February 1, 2010

ahoy mate!

Received a SUPER great news from my friend!!!! :D
I was literally jumping with joy when I heard it! Ah, but the greatness of having friends. When they are happy you are happy for them and with them too.



It boggles me that I've got less than 2 weeks before I go to the land down under!!!
Waaahhh~~ where did all the hours and seconds go to?
It's so mental! I feel sick with anticipation. Dread and excitement is coursing through my veins for what is yet to come!! Jeng jeng~




Um, anyways.




I still feel a little sad by the fact that my sister won't be able to send me off. I mean, it will be a long time before I get to see her again. I miss her very dearly. But oh well, touche! Because I wasn't there when she was flying off to Indonesia 2 years ago.




(Have to pack my things now.. 20kg only ah??? Aiyaaa.. Die lahh!

1 comment:

miss eLyA =) said...

oi. i DEMAND u to give me a call soon or else you wont ever be coz you'll be like what, in ausie?? gaah.

i miss you like shit.