Monday, February 8, 2010

calm storm


The air is crackling with tension, the wind feels a little heavy and blows a tad too strong.
In the sky, a swirling pool of dark clouds begin to form, and everyone around gets an eerie premonition of something sinister that's brewing in the town.
And there I sit in the eye of tornado. Surrounded by calamitous storm and chaos.
Calm and peace is all I ever ask for.


If there ever was a wish of mine that never came true
is of adults that can't be calm and have panic attacks all the time
I am young and I'm scared
I can't cry out for help from someone who is drowning with fear too
Painfully waiting day by day
Hoping not to just get by but for something to get better
for a progress


all noises blocked out
I deafen myself for my heart and pride couldn't suffer through
another beatings and abuse
mentally checking my temper
keeping my expression neutral
soothing words for my own ears
because no other would believe what mine own wouldn't call lies



please stop putting all the blames on me



No comments: