Friday, February 5, 2010

three


Three things I wish to highlight in this post:


1. Run

Some things make you good. Some make you bad. Run from the things that's no good for you.
Run like I did.
Before it's too late.



2. Old pain, post-traumatic.

Why do I feel like screaming? again.
Don't apologize, I don't even know why I did what I did.
I only know what you did.
Apology accepted, now will you move on and leave me alone?


3. Pretend

Do i have to put on a facade? A plastic smile on my lips will tell you that everything is fine. A front will only make you judge me further, revealing my true self will make you turn and shake your head in disgust and disapproval. Nothing can ever satisfy you.
If I may say, I'd rather be myself, at least I do it with a little dignity and my pride intact.










No comments: