Tuesday, February 2, 2010

merci beaucoup

My life wouldn't be as easy as it is now without mak and abah. :)
Overall, sebenarnye saye sgt luckyyyyy~~~~~ ^_^
Alhamdulillah. I know some people don't have it easy. And I may not have it all, but what I have is enough. Sometimes more than enough. My life isn't tough because there people for me to fall back on.
Senang. Memang laa x selalu meminta sangat dengan mak abah, but sometimes bile mintak and reasonable, boleh dapat. Oh, xla to the extend of petik jari je dapat. Gile kene baling periuk aq macam tu! But saye sgt2 bersyukur ade mak abah yang boleh provide for their children when they need it. I have to be more careful and work harder to not burden them by asking for more in the future!!! >.<




I was worried actually preparing for departure. When I ask my friends who are also doing architecture I suddenly realised that damn this course requires quite an expenditure!!!!
Pening fikir nak pakai laptop yang competant,camera,sketching pencils,pen, etc etc..
Klaw depend on duit scholar je.. Um,,payah jugak tuu...
But as I voiced my worries to my parents they were sort of cool with it.
"They will be taken care of", according to them.
Wow, I must tell you, I felt guilty and also relieved at the same time....
I cannot help but think about those who are less fortunate than me and if their parents are able to say such thing so candidly and carelessly.




*sigh*
I hate to think that I'm spoiled. Well, if I am then I suppose I'm only spoiled on average.
But ma, abah.
Thank you...
I am grateful. ^_^






i am a beggar always
who begs in your mind
(slightly smiling, patient, unspeaking
with a sign on his
chest
BLIND)yes i
am this person of whom somehow
you are never wholly rid(and who
does not ask for more than
just enough dreams to
live on)
-e.e cummings

1 comment:

Matluthfi90 said...

bukan la spoiled, tapi bertuah sikit :)