Thursday, February 11, 2010

tiger. valentine's. apple. australia



Tiger
Because Chinese New Year is this Saturday. To those who celebrate, may you enjoy your holiday. To my friends who are going to Australia and won't have the chance to celebrate this day with family, friends and loved ones, still, Gong Xi Fa Chai. Spend your time well before you go. :)



Valentine's
I don't celebrate Valentine's. But still, it's nice to know that we still have love in this convoluted world. Not everything is bad.



Apple
For Fiona. I just love her voice. Taking a break from disco, techno, rocking song for a while and just enjoying a nice combination of blues and jazz. Been feeling a little morose, but that's only normal I suppose.
Here's a little Fiona Apple for this year's Valentine's.




i'm sentimental so I walk in the rain
i've got some habits even I can't explain
i go to the corner, but i end up in spain
why try to change me now
i sit and daydream
i've got daydreams galore
cigarette ashes
there they go on the floor
go away weekends
leave my keys in the door
why try to change me now


why cant i be more conventional
people stop and they stare
so i try
but that can't be
cuz i can't see
my strange little world
just go passing me by
let people wonder
let them laugh, let them frown
you know i love you till the moon's upside down
don't you remember
i was always your clown
why try to change me now


why would you change me
why try to change me now




Australia
Is where I would be in two days, God's willing. Don't say goodbye. But until we meet again..

1 comment:

'iN said...

valentines:
it was when your brother proposed!
it's nice to know that he has lots of love to share :))