Tuesday, January 12, 2010

play doctor and playboy.

Ye, saye suke tgk HOUSE M.D.

TAK, saye TAKNAK jadi DOKTOR.

Ye, saye suke tgk HOUSE BUNNY.

NO, x bermaksud saye nak JADI PLAYBOY BUNNY.









STOP ASKING ME Y I DON'T WANNA BECOME A DOCTOR.

I'm pretty sure we're not short on doctors in Malaysia. Gee, i dunno. I'm just saying. But i'm pretty sure, agak konfem, bahawe FAMILY aq sangat penuh dengan para DOKTOR2 sekalian.

I'm an asshole for not wanting to go to med school and stick my finger up someone's ass???

So what! I'm still a rock star!













erbs... yet another emo post reflecting my state of emo-ness!

yeahh... when are people gonna start accepting me for what i'm passionate about?

cheese and macaroni!!!! im going crazyyyyyy~

2 comments:

miss eLyA =) said...

hey. shit. gambar house itu sangat. sexy. ohh babyy...

natto said...

haha..
sexiest doctor award goes to Gregory House!!!
his sarcasm makes us all feel oh-so-alive! ;)