Friday, January 22, 2010

chasing something

This state of nothing-ness is fast coming to an end! Mwarrr~ ^__^
Finally something to really look forward to and I don't mean waiting for result to come out or the long awaited emails and letters than seem to take ages to be delivered to you.
Oh well.



Never mind that, but I've been feeling so pumped up lately~~ YEAH!
Before, I was almost an empty shell. Walking around in a state of idiocy and plastic joy. Real fun comes when you have something to look forward to. A human would be empty without any of these things I believe: Religion, dreams and who wants to guess what else?
Lurrveeee lah what else? =p



Dang, I dont want to risk sounding like some corny moron. So let's stop at that. Put simply, you gotta be chasing something in life or at least have a purpose. I certainly don't want to waste my whole life figuring what I want to do. Why don't I just jump headfirst into the water and figure it out along the way rather than trying to figure it all so hard than I forgot to even experience life.
Life so far isn't quite as hard as I imagine it would be. But maybe I've been lucky all these while. Gotta appreciate this to the fullest no? You never know when life would start throwing shitload of lemons instead of peaches at you!



***


Been checking out my school senior's deviantart gallery. Mi~~ <3
I've always felt a certain awe towards her.. I mean, not her, but at what she can do. She's darn good!!! She's probably not the best there is, (but compared to me.. oh boyyy) I know there must be about gazillion talented geniuses out there. But she's someone I know and I wanna start off by surpassing someone who isn't a total stranger.
Yeah, I'm pretty competitive. Rawr~ =p





You can check out some of her art jam work. WARNING. They may contain mature content or images. It's not so bad, but some people are touchy about this obscenity thingy... But mostly they're pretty cool and cute. Browse at your own risk, prudss! ^_^


http://megane.deviantart.com/




p/s: Sorry Nana, but I refuse to give u my ID. I'll show u some of my work when I'm rich and famous and successful as an architect one day. hahaha.... :PP

3 comments:

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

OY DENDENG!!
meh aaaa
nk tgk lukisan kooooooo-
*kedekut*
.........
........
..........

sorry ar, kk
tak kesah-
no pressure nad, sayang ko
:)

natto said...

heee~
alah, but u've seen some of it b4. it sux ass cuz I havent been practicing!!!! >.<

NANA CKP DY SAYANG AQ!!!!
*i'm going into shock! someone call an ambulance~~*

Nadon said...

Oy nad! Bestnya that you have the mood for drawing. I haven't been drawing for AGES.. nguahaha.

And ur senior's art rocks! Gle lawa~