Wednesday, January 20, 2010

dusty and rusty

Omygod, I have finally retrieved my deviantart password back. And when I looked at all the drawings I in my gallery, only one word popped out inside my brain and the word is DUSTY. >.<
Fah. Must have been about 2 years since I last updated it. I'm pretty sure I can't even draw a straight line now....




You know that feeling when you kinda remember something good and your heart starts pounding reaaallly fast? That's exactly how I feel when I looked back at all my past work stashed behind the table in my room. The re-discovery of passion towards something. In my case, it's drawing. Well, okay, most of the time it's just sketching because sometimes I 'couldn't' get around to actually drawing it properly. ( Me being lazy. Go figure.) Ngeh.





BUT I WANNA DRAW AGAIEEENNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~





p/s: it's ugleyyhhhh!!! gotta work harder... >.<

1 comment:

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

nk tgk!!!!
gimme ur id---