Friday, November 13, 2009

va va voom

Well! We survived didn't we?



There was a time when a thought this day would never come! Muahahah!!!



I'm eyeing all the dvds on the shelves bebeyh. And the books in mph. Mph should really have more sales. I mean, why is it that only clothes shops have sales often?? It's not good for my overly easily excited shopping drive.









I know everyone is busy talking about how excited they are now that TEE has ended, Ausmat has ended, blahblah blahhh, and i'm gonna talk about it too. Except that mine's special. Because I had a date on that final day of TEE.








Yeah baby yeah. A date!











With who? Ahaha.. You people will know this date of mine for sure.. Very famous this person. Very hot. In fact, super hot! Sape weyh????



























Megan Fox. *wolf whistle! I know you want to!!*
And, no I'm not a les-gay. I definitely like guys. So I guess that makes me a bi.













Juuuust kidding. =p























Almost believable, but no. My mom and dad will kill me first and then disown me. Despite coming from a school which is 45% populated by lez and girls who try to grow moustache, I am proud to declare that my girlish hormone is true to its owner people. Thank goodness for that.


Anyways, the so-called date actually involved more than two person (Megan and Me).


My classmates were there as well. I soooooo want to watch The Time Traveler's Wife. I mean, hellooooo Eric Bana Kot!!!! But, I did want to watch Jen's Body too, so when that was the only ticket left, we took it and I didn't mind it. It was for the better maybe. I don't like watching sad movies with a lot of people. It's hard for me to supress my emotions inside. Sad, heavy movies and books are for me to be alone with my own imaginations and emotions.


Besides, let's not risk the chance that I might be drooooling while gawking at Eric in the cinema sitting beside my classmates. That would be totally unprofessional.
So does that mean that I did not drool watching Megan doing her thang (by this, I meant eating some poor sucker's guts out)? Well, I might. If I had the Y chromosome in my DNA.


Which I don't~







Overall, the film was a bit lousy. And totally and wholly unrealistic. I dunno, horror movies aren't my cup of tea. Cynic and jaded that I am, I find that horror movies nowadays not quite frigthening. Hence, my preference for psycho and messed up movies like the whole series of Saw. Oh, and I like Quarantine. Psycho movies are scarier because I know it's true that sometimes human beings can be worse than monsters.









Back to what I was saying...







Before the movie, we went bowling. I must say, I've become rusty. My bowling skills suck harder than vaccuum. But no one could beat MB on his wonderful skill of ensuring the bowling balls following the path provided either side of the lane. By this I mean the 'longkang'. Hence, MB, I hereby mengisytiharkan that you are the MENTERI BOWLING. ^__^







Hahaha... Don't kill me. You'll only get this from me for one more week!


Izzat squared 'i' is the new upcoming pemain Bowling Negara. I have to say, you two make a good bowling couple. Skill memang mantap la!







Oh, hey, and I wasn't the only person with a date that day. Rumour has it, that there's a new love bird in town. Rumour has it la.... Could be true, could be just, well, rumours. All I'm saying is, when we were at the bowling place, 'two people' just couldn't stop blushing more. And I had to fight the urge of crying tears of joy (poyo gile~~) for these two beloved friend of mine. I just want to say, "You d man laa weeyyyy!". Oops! Maybe a little premature to say anything now. But, who knows? Tiramisu cake and a gentleman-like manner just may work their magic!Heheh..You have my prayers and blessings.












Gosh, I feel like Gossip Girl posting all this stuff about other people lifein a blog. Should stop nosing around now! Kire commercial lah. Talking about me and myself all the time can get pretty boring. Not to mention waaay too vain. =p



Hm.












Well, that's it for now. Will keep you updated with my 'fun time after TEE'. It's a date!





























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pemain boling negara??
hahaha!bia btol nad..
=p
anyway,that was a great nite.