Friday, October 23, 2009

Me? Matured?

Waa... I never thought this day would come. If I were me 4 years ago, I wouldn't recognise who I've become now... Hehe..
So many changes have come. And it's not only me, people around me seem to change too.
I have to say, I wasn't the type of person who liked changes in my life.
I hated when I was 11 and my best-est friend in the whole world just had to move to Melaka then because I know my school days won't be the same anymore.
I hated when I was 11 and well, you know, and I still remember vividly that I cried like hell because I know that my childhood phase of life was over.
Heck, I even disliked my younger sister once when I was 2 because suddenly she was just there, and the spotlight was not on me anymore... (But I totally love her now. Mumu~ <3)









Yeah, I was that control freak. I think I still retain that bit about myself now, but it's better in a way that my reaction towards changes is more mature now. I think. * big claps!!* ^-^







My opinions about things have changed now. What was good then, I think is bad now. Or vice versa depending on the subject matter. Last time, when I was in school, I hated the dress code. I reaally really hate it. School uniform sucks: Girls can only wear pinafore or baju kurung.
I mean, they made me wear kain while lugging backbreaking school bag to the 4th floor. And a white baju kurung that you have to SWEAT in everyday because you have to stand under the scorching hot 1 o'clock sun??? So impractical!!







Don't they know that white clothes can turn yellow very very easily?

Hey, not everyone uses Daia. The fluorescence from new white clothes will fade out eventually..







Basically, I didn't get the whole dress code thing. To me, school was like a playground. Play hard enough, and you'll learn something out of it. Huhu.. That was then.
So, I just couldn't get the whole rules and regulations and dress code..
What does wearing uniform have anything to do with what we learn in school?
And I couldn't see how multiple ear-piercings was going to obstruct my learning.







I know, I know. I was so silly and naive..







Hm.. But being in college makes me miss my school days more. I keep listening to 'Fluorescent Adolescent' again and again, and each time I listen to it, I get transported back to the time when I was. It's true what they say about adolescent being the best phase of your life. There was that awkward phase when I absolutely like nothing, NOTHING at all about myself. Scary hair, horrible front teeth, and oh, the acne... And the nose, and the mouth, and every body parts that I absolutely wished could look more like Jessica Alba's......







Little brat. I was an ungrateful git. But I totally blamed it on the awkward phase okay.. But, despite the social insecurities that I went through during that phase, it was also fun in way.

I mean, you only get to experience that only ONCE in your entire life time. Kan, kaaaan?







Which reminds me..
College is also coming to an end. Booyah!
And the next adventure will begin no matter where we are in the future. =D
I know I'm going to miss Ausmat. ^__^

3 comments:

Matluthfi90 said...

1. girls look nice in school uniforms. says who? me and fadhli.
2. even if they turn out yellow.
3. oh i love pimples. i once cried waking up when i found my face flawless.
4. i'm going to miss ausmat too.
5. with the condition i get pass over it.

:)

Song said...

ya, I love girls in uniforms too.
It would be BEST if they're in the manga type...XP
Pimples are the sign of you're still growing. I'd be sad one day if I found out the wrinkles on my face are so much until pimples can no longer grow...XD

I'm going to miss AUSMAT too......

Imran Ar said...

well, i miss my college life...
duduk University sngts lah lain....
u can feel the differences....
huahahahaha...
Beware!~