Wednesday, November 25, 2009

the queen B is back!

Okay, I have a problem. And when i cannot get an uneasy feeling off my chest, i get all cranky and weird. It's best to not risk that, so here I am.


1. Taking a condescending tone with me is ssoooo not a good idea.

You know how you sound like an A-hole when you take that tone with me? Yes, you do.


2. Earn your respect Goddamn it!

You cannot make ME, or anyone else respect you, if you don't respect us first, capish? You think respect is just gonna come to you when you beckon it with your finger? No. Life's a bitch, and so am I. You gottan earn it.


3. Curse you, curse you.


My silence is fake. If only you can put a microphone inside my heart and my brain. I shut my mouth because I don't wanna degrade myself by bitching out loud.


4. STOP IT YOU'RE MAKING ME PSYCHOTIC!!!


Yes, I can get murderous. escpecially when you treat me like a worthless piece of shit. It's time you open your eyes and see that putting me down with your words and treating me like i'm aint worth a damn is gonna come haunt you. I'm gonna kick ass. try to bring me down with your mean words. I worth more than what you think. If you can't see that, you are blind. And i feel sorry for you. Because beneath all that, you're PATHETIC.





That's better.
Sometimes you just gotta break the dam and let the water flow.
Because the pressure is just too damn high for me to handle.

1 comment:

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

god girl, u ok?
breath in, breath out...
breath some more
now,
go eat a really big piece of chocolate cake
-Dr. Nana, M.D-