Friday, November 20, 2009

the end is the beginning.

Today was the day when Ausmat students in KBU class 2009 graduated.


17 months ago, I entered a hall in Kbu. The hall was full with people, and I remembered feeling bewildered by all the excitement and the whole activity there. I looked around, looking for the one familiar face I knew I would find. My schoolmate, Fatin. She was the only other girl from my school to be in the same place as I was. I remember thinking to myself, that I shall involve with no shenanegans hereonwards . No sir, I was determined to not get into any trouble.


17 months have passed, and I am proud to say that indeed I haven't got myself into any pickle. Well, even if I had, it was nothing that could not be handled. Alhamdulillah. And this I have to say, is something that could not be achieved without my friends and my family although they seem to be far away from me.



Is there a way to express this gratitude and happiness on finding such precious jewels like you are? No words can ever do me justice. Maybe, I could have made it through Ausmat without you. But would it be as fun? As memorable? As crazy? As insanely adventurous?
While Ausmat may be the ride of my life, it wasn't always the fun ride. It was also exhausting. Effingly frustrating. And mightily daunting. But because we're in this same rocky boat, we became closer than ever. You've become my family. We have become a family.



Now, the end has come. Some of us might not see each other again. Some may end up at the same place again, wherever that may be. (Wherever that may be, I'll be wishing you the best.)
But let's not say goodbye. Because family never say goodbyes. We don't bid adieu to our own kin because no matter what happens, no matter where we are, or who we have become, this tie cannot be severed.



Someday, when I look back into this precious time of my life, I will laugh. I will cry. And I will definitely feel nostalgic. I will miss everything that has happened here. Even if I can no longer remember it, it will be somewhere at the back of my mind, it will be among all the other collections of memories that I have. And when that happens, it will be a shame because I wish with all my might that I could remember everything. The good. The bad. The pain. The relief. The fun. The effery.




As Aerosmith goes, "I don't wanna miss a thing."



But as long as I still have these memories with me, as long as they are still are a part of me, each one of you, every places, every seconds that have passed, will always be with me no matter where I go. So I guess, you have no choice peeps, but to be stuck with me forever! Haha!



Or... Rather, I'll be stuck with you.



I guess, even as life goes on I'll be carrying you around too. In this fond memories I have. =)




Before I say "Till we meet again", I would like to extend my humble apology to anyone that I've wronged. I hope you'll believe me when I say I'm not sadistic, because never would I wish to have caused any anger, or inflict any pain on anyone. If I did, it was unintentionally, and imperviously done. You have seen my virtues, and I definitely have my vices. But I truly wish that if I were to be remembered by anyone, I would be remembered for my...







VICES beybeyh. Because being bad is just oh-so-delicous and irresistable.
You know I'm bad, I'm bad~ You know it, you know... WHoo!






Um, yeah, sorry. I had a momentarily lapse of sanity and moral. =p
Pish posh, of course I wish to be remembered for my virtues! Sheesh. Even if being bad makes its way into Michael Jackson's song, Bad.
I know I can get a little (OKay, a lot.) cuckoo sometimes, (Alright, all the time!),
but this one cuckoo I'll guarantee you'll miss. xoxo!



Ya, my roomate, I'm referring to you. Yes, you.





Well, now. I'll still be updating my blog. So it isn't really a goodbye.






Until we meet again, stranger. *rides on a horse into the sunset*



No comments: