Tuesday, November 17, 2009

the rain makes it.

I'll be leaving this place in 3 more days. 3 days doesn't seem very far away, but it feels like it.

Gah, one down side about post-examination is that, your life suddenly feels empty. Fun at first, hell yeah, but as day turns to night, and I was running around from places to places, wearing myself out to the bones, I lose all sense of time. Night feels like day and day is sometimes as bleak as night.





Time slows down to a crawl. And my mind floats on a cloud. I feel hazy. Wondering around without a purpose. I suppose it feels good to not have to rack my brain for a chance, but I'm starting to feel useless. And it hasn't stop raining ever since..







The one thing about rain is, it's good for the plants. The trees, the grass, the soil.. Must feel like festival to them, a celebration of flowing water. But, I guess I'm more of a sun person. Rainy days like these makes me feel morose.







Hence, the emo post.









I miss you Mr Sun. When I look up through my window, all I see is grey sky. And clouds that aren't white. (But of course, duh!)

I feel as empty as my locker cum closet now. I was hit with a sudden longing to go on a picnic. It would be fun to spread a wide big cloth on the grass, and along with me, a basket full of bread and croissant. With strawberry jam and tuna spread with slices of cheese and ham. And a glass of orange juice or cold milk. A picnic at the meadow.

And then, a man without a stitch of clothing would come out of the bush... A man who look very much like Eric Bana.......







Ooops, sorry, this is not my daydream, this is more like a scene in The Time Traveler's Wife.







My baaaaaaaaaaaaadd. =p











I wanna see the sun. I miss you warmth and your bright rays. Come on out for me will ya? ;;)
And my laundry is piling up. :(

1 comment:

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

pervert-o-rama i see
eric bana's gonna think ur stalking him
LOL