Saturday, November 28, 2009

crazy description.

You know, whoever who said that long holidays have no drawbacks is wrong. Yep.
Because the thing with long holidays is that at one point, you are gonna get bored.
I actually haven't reached that part yet, being that I am still anticipating a BIG event of going on a MEGA shopping spree with my bffs, watch movies, lepak-ing at Vivo and having one hell of a slumber party.




Although, I might mention somewhere that I am sort of facing a financial problem right now...



Ahh, the heck right?
But that's my point exactly. After all that, what am I gonna do?
I know I planned to redecorate my room, read novels and watch movie, but what happens after?
Not to mention that, turns out my room is too crowded already to be redecorated, the first season of The Mentalist I have already finished, season 3 of Gossip Girl is not out yet......
And I'm not allowed to drive car on my own to go see my friends and that's not cool because my sister is having the exam and I'm not suppose to make any noise at home. That's damning, because how else am I going to sing my heart out to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs?
I can't even be in my own room because it is currently occupied by my dear sister.





It's a sad day on Earth when a person is not allowed to be in his/her room.




Ooh. I think channel 5 is showing The Pirates Of the Carribean now.
Guess i can go watch that.
Johnny wait for me!! =D

7 comments:

miss eLyA =) said...

haha dah camtu skali,datang lah umah aku dooohh!!!!! daang tol lah kau ni. drop je kat umah aku kejap kejap boleh spend time ngan kau best kot. hee. nanti kau dah bosan just,call me ckp 'babe aku dah ade kat depan umah kau'
and i'd scream like, YEAAAHHHHH heheh

Song said...

jonh waiting for u?
XP .....
Nut perasan sngt la..haha

asma hani shaiful anwar said...

haha..natto we're the same. x leh buat bising, adek study nk exam..haih...

natto said...

hany:
yes, i know and it's frustrating!!
aq plak yg x saba nk tnggu spm abis. :(

elya:
babe, i would if the sky would juz like, stop raining for a while!!
okay, nxt time i'll drop off in front of ur front in disguise of a hired stripper. if ur mom answer the door, she would freak out. if hafiz answer the door, THEN HELL YEAh!!!


song: :) what? johnny depp is really waiting for me lah. hehe

miss eLyA =) said...

haha hired stripper. haha siot je boleh pulak HELL YEAAAHH kat adik aku!!! perv!!! and shit dude ur giving me nasty images.. damn youuuuu haha

natto said...

elya: dude, if i were a perv it's sooo not my fault. ur adik is hot okay. panasss. send my love to his gf. tell her 2 enjoy her moment while she can little girl.. while she can...
;;)

miss eLyA =) said...

oh ya. forgot to tell you. gf,no more. poof. haha go scream all you want you little monster ;)