Wednesday, October 7, 2009

i say, i say.

Giving a pet to me is not such a good idea. Why?
Well,due to many reasons.

One of them being:


1) I don't like animals.
2)It takes up a lot of my time to take care of it.
3)Pets come with strings attached.
4)I can't appreciate it.



Explanation for no. 1;
Before you start on giving me weird looks and saying "HOW COULD YOU" with double exclamation marks, I need to clarify this: I don't like animals, I love them. The only animal I betul2 looooove tho, is cat. I'm more of a one animal girl ,folks, and no other animal can take this place away from my heart, NO!What I don't like are plushies or teddy bears. Because I only like RABITTO. and rabbito alone. and no other teddies. Nope.



Explanation no.2;
Cleaning the cage, and bathing them... Again, I wouldn't mind if it's a cat. God, I'm discriminating other animals, but can I really help it?


Explanation no.3;
The strings attached thing. Oh yeah. I have a 'thing' against something that binds me down. Call me 'commitment phobic' I duno, I dun care. I just think that giving pets to someone.. is rather... intimate. Because you are practically giving a living thing for me to take care of! And life is not something you just waste and neglect. It's like adopting. Opening a wrapped box only to discover there's an animal inside is like looking at a PLUS sign on a pregnancy stick when you're not ready to get pregnant just yet. My point being, it's like forced to have a second person in your life. You have extra responsibilities, obligations.. and honestly, I'm only ready when I SAY I'm ready dammit. You can't exactly force me, duh.


Explanation no.4:
I can't appreciate it. I simply can't. Animals are God's creation. And for this, I respect them. I will treat them humanely. But I can't appreciate it when it's forced to be under my care. I'll do a lousy job. And those animals deserve better. They don't deserve me. Kesian laa animals tu klaw we're suppose to take care of them, tapi tgk2 kite neglect dy pulak. Dosa satu, yang satu lagi, ape salah haiwan tu..

Contohnye mcm marko. Xde orang sanggup nak jage dy. Last2 aq ambik la. Klaw x? sape nak cuci dy punye badan sume tu? Cuci rumah dy? Kasi makan? Ni, aq jage ni pun kadang2 terlupe kasi makan. Mlas nak tukar air dy. Tapi kalaw x, sume org nak abandon dy. She deserves more than abandonment and rejection. Just because badan dy x fluffy dan dy x secomel kucing dan orang geli kat dy, xde sape yg sudi nak jage dy betul2. Yang aq ni pulak, mule laa kalaw ade bende2 yang unwanted and unloved, mule laa rase simpati. Kesian. X sanggup nak tgk dy unloved and abandoned camtu jek. Smpai ati.. HUuu...


Last2 aq syg jugak kat marko. Dah tu, xde sape yang nak syg kat kau kan? syian marko.. uhuk uhuk.. You have me now, it's okay baby. It's you and me against the world~ =p


I can't think of any better reason other than this. Let's just say that pets don't make good birthday presents. At least to me. Just give something simple lahhh... Kenape nak elaborate sgt??? I'll be happy to receive notebooks or storybooks or foreign movies anyday! Or chocolates. They are simply the best! X payah bagi pun xpe.

3 comments:

Song said...

oww....
kenapa suddenly post tentang pet pulak? EMO?? haha...XD

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

I rather a pet then a child. I hate kids.

natto said...

song: yes, i'm EMO!!!! i'm being stereotyped as animal lover here. and i hate any kinds of stereotype ON me. >.<


CD: i think i'm not ready for both yet!