Sunday, October 11, 2009

rehab. relapse. rehab again.

Despair, just leave me alone.
Do not chase me in my dreams.
Don't come and haunt me at night after the lights have gone out.
Don't make me jump on my bicycle and cycle for hours in the hopes of trying to outrun you.
Don't make me open the refridgerator and reach out for that 500-calory chocolate bar.


I'm trying so hard. I still am.
But as each day pass by, I get scared.
I'm holding on to my courage, but as as I tighten my grasp on it
the more it slips away like grains of sand.
Oy,courage, don't leave me just yet!
I don't want to be accompanied by this bitter misery!


To my dear friends who are cheering me on, and supporting me,
Thank you so much for still having faith in me.
And for those who just seem to do the opposite,
Sod off.
Because there's no place in my life, for people like you.



Depression, you compress me, suffocating me.
I wish I could just blow you off....



Oy, Natto. 3 more weeks to go only. Chill la.... T_____T





Oh, God. I am your humble servant.. Please lend me your strength because I'm weak.
Give me courage. Let me find your light.

No comments: