Thursday, October 8, 2009

ehhh.. my brain.

So. So. So.


Enough experimenting already! Now it all boils down to the real thing. What I've learned from me mock's results;


1) Numbers don't lie.
2) Really. They don't lah.
3) Tragic. But I find comfort in knowing that it could be worse although the thought that I could definitely DO BETTER is killing me slowly. Which, when I think about it again... Is more tragic.
4) The most important thing during exam is not really memorising what you have learned at 5a.m in the morning i.e 4 hours 20 minutes before the examination.

5) Clear mind, calm nerves and well rested body and eyes before exam. Heard this many times before but never realised the truth in it until just now. YOU know you are sleep deprived and in a state of fatigue when you write EIGHT HUNDRED SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD as 817 for N in probability. And when 8.00Hz becomes 800Hz, you know you should just go and kick urself in the arse.


6) Who knows methyl orange is not really orange in colour after all?

7) Miss J definitely has a thing going on for me. I keep on becoming the target of her sarcasm or whatever. Or is I that have a 'thing' for her since I keep making an ass out of myself whenever she's around me? Ah well, maybe it's just her way to teach me. She's so sassy and I like that in her. =p

8) I love my brain. Although Mr. D said that the Engines are better with facts, and the Arts are more of an 'outside the box' kind of people. I think the Archis are more balanced because we are half scientific and half artsy. Right and left brain see? You can't argue with translational equilibrium. (My brain is insulted Mr. D,when you stumble to think of the Archis strength in writing essay.)


9) When I can't go on9 and write something on my blog, I have to resort to writing a diary. I am THAT desperate to let out useless rantings to no one in particular. Could've just gone and talk to a wall, but that would scare my roomate off to her superhero in house 16.



-----------(=___='')



Ganbate for TEE. And I just can't wait anymore.

1 comment:

asma hani shaiful anwar said...

i love this post..haha
miss J loves u, sbb tu attack ko je..
n yup, we archis are unique okay, got both science and arts :D