Friday, September 18, 2009

making my way down south

Ah yes!! Am currently writing this post using my home computer. Which means... I;m already back in JB!!! WOOOT WOOT~~~~ =D *muke bahagie x terhingge*


Okay, flashback ke mase aq nak bertolak balek. Ajin and I walked in the rain carrying all those heavy bags. 1___1 sobs.



Habis je paper Econs, aq balek rumah dan lihat makhluk kecik bername Ya (roomate aq lahh DUH) tergolek di atas katil. BEst nye, nak join, but i gotta pack my things first. Maka, siap2 pack, me and ajin decided ntuk kluar awal, takot jam. Hujan baru berhenti. NAk call cab tapi.. tapi.. xde no. cab. Nak tumpang kereta Nana, but she was sleeping in her room. In fact, sume orang kat rumah tu tgh tido when I was leaving the house. What a sad way to say goodbye with just a note sayin " SELAMAT HARI RAYE~ muaaahhhhs~ from awek Chuck, NAd." But I didn't have the heart to wake them up from sleep. Everyone was very sleep deprived after a week of MOCK! ARGHH! What an epidemic of panda eyes and pimples and blackheads! hahaha.. I didn't get to sleep though because I need to pack my bags. So Ajin and I made our way to OU to get a cab. Due awek cun jalan2 dengan bag berat. =p



Tengah2 jalan, we complained about how heavy our bags are. Yelah, mane x berat kan? Kasut raye ngan laptop ngan baju2 sume! Tu pun naseb baek aq x bawak balek buku Cutnell Physics. X kuase I nak mentelaah time2 raye nih~~ *Huh. Flip rambut dengan gediknye* And we complained about how it would be extremely niiiiiice if we had our very own car. Lepas tu ade laa satu cab nii lalu, hon kat kitorang tapi bukan nak stop, cikaiiiiiiiiii. YOU DON't HONK at Moi IF You Don't WAnna Stop okay???! And lepas tu, we ran into a proton wira. I didn't see, but Ajin kate tu Poh Hui dengan Nic and Calvin. Oh, how nice! Move on, move on..... Tiba-tiba....




Hujan turun balek da......!!!!!!!




Me ngan Ajin dah malu gile kan. Gile x cool jalan2 ngan beg 3 bijik (including handbags) tengah hujan!!!!! But we maintained our cool. Dah nak sampai Ou dah pun. Ajin cakap, "Ape2 pun yang penting jangan lari. Bwat2 cool je." SET. No way nak lari dalam hujan ngan beg besar gaban. Finally, finally!!!!! Sampai Ou. Disebabkan dah mengah nak jalan, x sanggup nak amek cab kat old wing. Pakai meter murah cket. Tapi, bantai je lahh sebab dah lelah dah nii. Cakap ngan kakak tu, "Gi Stesen PUDU."


"--puluh ringgit."
"20 ringgit?" Tanye aq, lalu mengeluarkan duit.
"X,x. 30 ringgit."



0_____0



Ok. Aq menyesal x call Ikram to just get us to Pudu.I forgot my brother had a car. I forgot I have someone with a car to rely on to!! Melayang $$~~ fly fly~~
Xpe, xpe. We are independent women beybeyhhh~~~ hahaha!!
Pastu dalam cab, dah laa mahal, x pasal2 kene bayar duit tol jugak kan!! Ait, aq ingatkan duit tol dy handle? I mean, come on laaa! I paid rm30 okay Mister!!!!! Sabar je la huh. Kire seringgit duit tol tu duit raye kau la... Naseb baek aq x bagi duit tu sambil ckp "Selamat HAri Raye..." jew!!!
Dah sampai pudu, pastu tepat sekali tekaan Ajin. MEMANG kene naek bas dari Stadium Bukit Jalil. So, dari Pudu, naek laa pulak bas shuttle gi stadium....
Dalam bas memang ngantuk. Dah 4 malam aq tido 2 jam je. Sure tersengguk2 dalam bas.



Kat stadium. Ade bazaar. So seblum naek bas sempat gi beli makanan kat situ. 2 Ramlee chicken burgers, french fries, 2 cucuk fishball, one bottle of Coke and one can of Ice Lemon Tea. Purse memang dah kopak, naseb baek Ajin ade duit. ( Aq hutang kau Ajin! =))
Kat sini, I witnessed something incredible. Tengah2 duduk2 tunggu bas kul 6.30, tetibe ternampak seorang lelaki buta tengah jalan kat tengah jalan pakai tongkat. Lelaki tu terlanggar cone kaler oren kat tengah jalan tu. Kesian dy. Kemudian, datang sorang lelaki pegi tolong lelaki buta tu ke kerusi ntuk tunggu bas. Alhamdulillah, dalam dunia yang penuh ngan macam2 ni, masih ade lagi kebaikan. =)



Lepas tu, kat atas bas, aq dan Ajin terjumpe lelaki CUTE. hahaha...
Dah la cute, sopan plak tuh!!! And he's so sweet~ Kan Ajin kan? =p
Ade this old man, duduk kat single seat next to mine. This pakcik was very very friendly. And then suddenly, came this cute boy and said to this uncle la,


"Um, excuse me Uncle. Can I see your seat number?"

Uncle tu cakap, " Oh, am I sitting in your place??". Dan Uncle tu sedia nak bangun dah. Tapi dat boy cakap,

"It's okay uncle. Just tell me your seat no. so I can sit in your place."


Tapi that uncle insist nak bangun jugak. But his plastic bag tersangkut kat seat tu. And then that boy bend over and helped him. All the while, he made small conversations with that uncle. Wahaha... Sangatlah sweet. And then, he made that uncle stayed at his seat, while he sat behind that uncle. All the while, uncle yang friendly conversed with him, talking about his past experience as a tour guide. He said he used to travel all over the world to Perth, Japan and all that. Okay, so I was eavesdropping. =pp
Sometimes I glanced at the boy sitting behind that uncle. He seemed familiar. Tapi xkan la aq kenal pulak kot. Maybe I've seen him somewhere in Jb kot.
He said he's 18. Hohoho.. Muda setahun je... *wicked grin*
Uncle said he lives in Bukit Serene. God, I know that place! It's where the Sultan reside. The boy said he lives in Skudai. Double ho-ho-ho! Dekat je... *bat eyelash*
Me and Ajin was nudging each other and making goo goo eyes already!
Suddenly, uncle turned to us and said,


"And where are you two beautiful girls heading to?"


*blush* Uncle, You're Soo sweet!!! I know for a fact that we both looked very serabai. What with the walk in the rain and being sardine-d in the shuttle bas and heaving 2 large bags.
Anyways, so I said I come from Jb.


And then suddenly, bas conductor tu datang. And he asked the uncle dengan care yang sangat kurang ajar, "Uncle, tengok tiket bas!". WTF laa kan. Kau mude, kau sopan laa siket dengan orang tue cikai. BWat malu orang melayu je BODOHHH.
And the uncle terpakse leave the bus because x cukup seat. Apparently, that uncle's ticket was suppose to be on the 22nd, but he had to leave early. He boarded the hus, because the people at the bus counter in Pudu told him to just get on a bus. Kesian uncle tu. I hope he gets his seat. Dah la hujan kat luar tu. And he's travelling alone. =(
Aq x ske conductor bus yang kurang ajar tu. Dah la pastu dy cube nak usha2 Ajin. HElllooooow, excuse me ,bastard? Not interested in RUDE people!!! DUh.


Then when the uncle was leaving, the boy said, "Be careful Uncle! Take care."
Is that like sweet or what right? Oh, and then, he tegur me. Hohoho......
Me and Ajin tengah melantak burger bile buka puase. I was talking to Ajin and suddenly I felt like he was looking at us. So I looked back. And yeah, he was staring. And I sort of immediately covered my mouth with a tissue paper. MAlu kotttttttt! And he laughed!
Then he asked, "Kenape?".


Really. I was astounded.


I shook my head lah. And I kind of offered him my burger. "Burger?" I said tentatively.
I mean, what else was I suppose to say???!
But he declined and said "Saye dah makan dah kat bawah tadi. Buka puase?" He asked back. And I nodded. And that was it. HUh~ =)



But he was cute. And he seemed familiar.



3 hours later, both of us was already fast asleep. Penat huahhh~
And I arrived in Jb, my favourite place in the world! I tell you, Paris may be the city of lovers, Milan the place for fashionistas, US the land of opportunity, but JOHOR BAHRU is the best place in the whole world coz my heart belongs to it. It's where I sleep. It's where I'm together with my whole family. It has all my childhood memories. It's where I'm schooled. Oh, and my heart sings as I step my foot out of the bus's step onto the pavement~~~~



I have a feeling that this raya is gonna be great. On the second night of raya, I'll be flying to Bandung ya guys!!!! To see my sister Nadiah since she's celebrating there!!! =D
The whole crew is going and I'm excited coz it's gonna be my first flight!!!!






Pray that I have a safe journey to and fro okay? And hopefully the attitudes of the people in Bandung isn't as bad as in Jakarta. I mean, what with the riots and 'sapu Malaysia' thing....



Whatever! I'm still excited! To all Muslims, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFIRTRI.
Maaf zahir batin, inside out if I've hurt or angered any of you. Whatever good comes from God and whatever bad comes from me and me alone. =)



P/s: Yeah, so I told in my last post that in this post I'm gonna be bimbotic. =ppp
How was that for bimbotic or gedik?? =ppp Hahaha~
Till then!

11 comments:

The Tall Guy said...

what a journey? of meeting cute guy...haha. have a safe trip to bandung! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

NAD!!!!!
HAPPY RAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
golly, i have to say im quite jeles..
HOHOHOHO~
cute with manners are so hard to come by...
why didnt u make a move, like ask him his name, duh!!
*dissapointed yg teramat*
WHY did u offer him your burger??
*quizzical look*
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

ko neyh dolah tol la
kejut je la aq!!!!
kalo aq hantar ko, 5 minute da smpi kot
now i feel so jahat
u shud just wake me up next time
aite?

gud luck on ur flying to bandung
ur right, jakarta sgt panas...
uncomfyness galore
the first time flying is so much fun, trust me
just dont go all sissy on me and throw up on the stewardess...

happy raye nad

.::annemishi::. said...

waaah.. nad..pnjang gila.. tpi stil aku baca ngn gagahnya... ngehehee..

dat boy sweet..:DDD *aku plak lelebey..

ok. nad. x sampat peluk cium ang ari tuh. T.T

selamat hari raya.. maaf zahir batin..
n i give u my lovely superflying kiss. muaaah... n a big hug too...

till then.. see ya! :* ;) xoxo

natto said...

calvin:
hahaha! yeah. tell me about it! it's not everyday u go on a journey and get to meet wonderful ppl! =D

natto said...

nana:
awww.... dats sooo SWEET!! but no lah, we really didnt have the heart to kacau tido. besides, last year of raya we walked too! so maybe we're used to it already!


don't worry, kalau aq nak throw up, i WONT throw up on a stewardess. MESTI LAA STEWARD!!!!pilot ke... huhuuhuh.. but, no, x logic. pilot wont be walking up and about in the cabin. unless i go into the cockpit.... HOHOHO!

natto said...

anneh:
=D hahahah.. panjang sgt sbb excited!!! huhu~ msti seronok kan gi jln TAR?? hehe, i lurvee u too my dear! muaahsss~ xoxo!

Song said...

haha....like this post...
erbs...burger...(__ __lll)
lousy trick...haha
For me, I'd say have one havent been eaten? XP

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Selamat Hari Raya! =)

natto said...

song:

yes yes MB, you d master of the art of flirting! hahahahah =pp

natto said...

CD:

and a very happy raya to u too! selamat aidilfitri~

asma hani shaiful anwar said...

hohoh nad! i like dat cute guy..muahahaha..sempat lg ko menggedik..hahahah ;p