Friday, September 4, 2009

thank you for asking!

Lately I've been getting a lot of "Are you okay?" from a lot of people. I don't know what makes them ask me that.. I've never felt better! I mean, MOCK is coming but is it weird if I say that I'm kind of looking forward to it? Not that I'm supremely confident that I can do well, but I sure as hell hope that I do! Guess I just can't wait to show what I'm capable of. To prove something, not to anyone, but just to myself. I'd been disappointing myself considerably a lot since the beginning of the year. Now I want to do better. It has nothing to do with approval, it has nothing to do with competition or rivalry.



I just want to rise up to the challenge. I want to win against myself. I want to gain something for myself.



This sounds kind of selfish, but if I don't do it for myself, who's gonna do it for me? No one's living my life, but my own self, hence is it wrong if I want to do something because I want it and not because what other people want out of me? Of course, on the way of fulfilling this dream and hope of mine, I hope I will do my parents proud. My friends. My teachers. My country.
I'm doing this because of my faith. My inner conscience.



So right now, I feel pressured but it's a good kind of pressure you know? Like, this high pressure increases the forward reaction and hence increase the yield of the product. (Rate of equilibrium~ hahahaaaa!). A small amount of stress is necessary to get me going I think. I work best under pressure. (I hope so!) =p
Anyways, maybe I'm not being my usual gila2 self lately. I think that part of me have to take a break kejap. Berehat sebentar bersame kit-kat. (After breaking fast.DUH). Gotta focus bebeh, focus!! I have to get back on track and join this rat-race towards success!!



~God Almighty, there is no convenience unless you make it convenient for us and only You are the most capable of making a certain challenge easy anytime You wish for it.



Ganbate ne! =D



2 comments:

nuramiliaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Song said...

All the best!!