Monday, September 7, 2009

KAPUT

Groggily i watched the clock on my handphone.



11.30am.




ARGHHH!!!! WTF?! I was suppose to get up early and go to college and study and everything!!
I'm not much of a planner, but when I well have planned something, I expect it to go smoothly like that model's skin in LUX ad. (!!)



And now, the half of today's plan has gone KAPUT. Cuz the whole house didn't wake up for sahur, and I was suppose to be reading something up after sahur actually.... And now, INSTEAD of being in the college library's squeezing my brain for juice, I'm at my table BLOGGIN about how everything didn't go according to plan~ (=_____=lll)




I ought to be shot, really. I spend my nights before going to sleep formulating plans and all that but in the end I'm still me old-JUST-GO-AHEAD-AND-DO-IT-self.



Can't really complain really. You, know, Humans plan but God makes them happen.



Okay, reaaaaaaaaaaaaally gotta go now. Morning didn't go so well, (freakin spent it with ZZZzzz...) but I still have the whole day ahead of me! =D




~Ganbate!!!!~

No comments: