Sunday, July 26, 2009

word!




Well, u see.

I can't tell you what to say.

It's okay if you the word 'TACTFUL' is foreign to you.

I can stand your stupid babblings.

I can take your faux pas.

But I think I'm getting tired of you behaving like this.

So childish. So immature.

Instead of insinuating it, why don't you just say it STRAIGHT to my face.

Instead of playing with words in front of everyone else (which leaves me cold and awkward),

SAY IT TO MY FACE LAAA...........




At this point, there's no need to hurt everyone else.

Maybe you feel hurt, that's why you're vindictive?

Aq btul2 x twu knape kau behave mcm ni weyh. *garu kepale*



So i'm pleading you,

Depan aq kau xnak tanye direct,

tapi depan sume orang mule laa kau nak cakap x bertapis.

X reti nak kalis2.

Cakap kasi kalis jugak la weyh. apesal kau ckp mcm org xde otak?

apesal kau klaw nk ckp msti nak kuat2? I'm not deaf.




Shouting at other people does not make you right, or make you greater than the other person.

It just lowers down your own credibility lagi ade laa...
-an advice from one friend to another.-


3 comments:

Matluthfi90 said...

MANA ADA AKU CAKAP KUAT-KUAT!!

jus kiddin

senyum nad = )

natto said...

haa?? ape dy mud??! aq x dengaa~~
=D

ni nga senyum laa ni~~
senyum colagate!!! =D

Imran Ar said...

gadoh! gadoh! gadoh!
fight! fight! fight!
aku dkt side ko nad, jgn risau...
hak2!