Thursday, July 23, 2009

special surprise.

It was almost 12a.m and I woke up with a start as my stomach was doing a sommersault. No, not because I was nervous. Well, part of it was because I was having math test the next day. But mostly it was because of the fungus that grew on the bread I accidently ate that afternoon.



My phone rang. The first call. Mak.



15minutes before midnight. The second one. Through ym. I miss this one so much.



The third call. This one made me very,very happy. =)



The fourth one... Well, there was none.

But there were special messages. From girlfriends to best friends to the people whom I thought have forgotten all about me.

And then there were my fun and sweet classmates.

Dan para2 penghuni rumah 69. Tenkiu for the 'special' carwash service. My 'car' got very wangi and shiny afterwards. Tenkiu nadon, I shall not forget this..... ngeh3.




Mak who gave me a video bday wish, tenkiu ma! Syg ma, minggu depan nak balek bcuz u guys kene blnje sye makan seafood kat Stulang Laut.. Sye rindukan Jb. =pp

Abah, NAdya, in a Faraway Land of Bandung, Yayang who's gonna get me a comel Swatch (u promised! =pp), Ikram, the babun who forgot to wish me again. Xpe, weekends ni sile blnje saye di Carl's Junior dan sile blanje sye shopping si Sunway. Thank you, plz come again! hahaahaaa.. =p




Raspberry cheese, I love your surprises. =)




My girlfriends, Najian,Shieda, Aisu (si cipan lupe bday aq lagi skali.),Nazee and Elya moi dahlingsss, Simren, Qilla, Sasi. And those whom I forgot to mention. Syg korang sgt2!




Ya sayang (my comel roomate),Nadon,Nana,Yeanna,Anneh,Mia, Tati, K.cv, Siew Wuen, Shun Ling, Hooi Ying, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! <3




I love u people!




Thanx to Hani, Ajin, Sherry, Atiron,Fatin,Fairus,Ain,Ainin,Atikah and ALL my classmates (Nic, MB Woei Song *hahaaha!*, Jinn Jyh,Calvin, Pijah,Aain,Sue,Jihah adek kecik, Aizat,Izzat dan keluarga di Melbourne Aussie dan sume2 yg laen,),

Mud, fadli-ya, Imran si prasan Torres...

And not to forget my bff, Zhaf Germs and Indera. =)

sape lagi.. Oh, everyone laa yg made my day by just wishing a simple happy bday! I appreciate it guys! Thanx lots!!! U guys paling best!




Thanx to you, this has got to be the best birthday ever!! <3




19 is just a number. But it's the day I turn 19 that's special. =)




3 comments:

zhaf! said...

naadddd~~

nad ltak name kte..
gler terharuu~~!

waaaa =D

Song said...

wahhh...balik JB!Shiok!!
next time, we can go there and you & Ajin be the host.

Nadon said...

thnx for the pizza nad! :*