Tuesday, July 28, 2009

crawl.. crawl~ crawl~




Crawl Nadhirah!! Crawl!!



This is my pathetic attempt of copying Forest Gump's movie most famous quote.

The "Run, Forest!! Run!!" part.

I can't run. I'm crawling. Very slowly. I've tried running and I fell. Very. Hard.

Like, GEDEBISH!




Ouch. Saket kot.




Now I'm standing again. Wobbly, on my two unstable feet.

But I'm starting my journey again. I'm not gonna give up!!!

But I am CRAWLING.

Crawling to reach my dreams. So slowly.

Every brilliant runner have gotten so far, leaving dusts and smokes in front of me.




But that's okay! I can still see my path! Because I wear a pair of PROTECTIVE GOGGLES over my eyes!!!

And when tears blurred my vision, no worries, because my heart isn't blind.

Sometimes my mood gets so black, I shut myself in a dark room away from everyone else in desperate need to be alone,

But it never gets dark. My faith still burns a fierce fire.

I will pray, and pray and pray and pray and pray and pray and pray...




Throw laa every stones and bricks at me! (Test papers!!!)

I have my armour on! (jeng jeng jeng!!)

C'mon put chinks and dents on this metal suit, I promise one day I'll chase u with a big ass broomstick and hit u on the head with all my might until a huge number of 85 come bursting out of your skull!





I'm onto this challenge. I'm crawling, but I'll get there I. (God's willing)






I'll be crawling like SADAKO from THE RING.

Slow, bruised and battered, wet from sweat and dirty form grit and dirt, unkempt hair and very bad eyebags.

BUT IN THE END, I'LL GET YOU LIKE SADAKO FROM THE RING.

Future me?? ngeee!

4 comments:

Song said...

(___ _______lll)
kena shock oleh physics & math tests ke? haha...normal la XD

tiaazmi said...

smoga Allah bantu kite ngan panjangkan masa yg pendek (3 bulan lg) tu supaya cukop ntok study.. dan x lalai dan x buat careless mistakes dan smoga Allah terangkan hati smua orang..insyaallah. Ape yg kte dpt tu ade hikmah disebaliknya.....

*mari berdoa!*

Nadon said...

FUNNY.

Hope the crawl changes to a walk and then to a run and then to sprint! Because YES, YOU CAN.

:D

HuDaChAn said...

haha pe je nad ni....

love ur writing la...
haha puitis sgguh!