Friday, July 17, 2009

this man I love

This man,
who I knew would rain me with love and affection
from the very first time he sets his eyes on me.


This man, who scolds me first and makes me cry,
but later comes with chocolates and flowers
to see me smile and wipe the tears away from my eyes.


This man,
who takes me out to wonderful places,
but no place is greater than my place on his shoulders.


This man,
is my mentor, my guardian and my protector.


This man,
who used to come home everyday and call my name first
when I was small and rumple my hair as he greeted me with his broad smile.


This man who gives me everything I needed,
sometimes surprises me with what I wanted,
but nothing beats the attention he gives not only to me,
but to the people he and I love.


This man, who forevermore loves my mother.
This man, who forever loves his son and daughters.


This man, who stays.
This man,who keeps us as one and whole.


This man, whom I love.
Forever and ever.



Thank u, abah~ <3

5 comments:

dundeepurple said...

kau kan anak kesayangan abah.hehe
love abah gak!

natto said...

alaa.. tpi abah syg u kite sume! so xpe laa~ =D
u kan feveret abah gak~ heheh~
slalu ajar u medik!! wakaka~ =p

dundeepurple said...

tkyh k@lis2 lerr hohuhohuho

Matluthfi90 said...

abah pasti terharu

=')

HuDaChAn said...

BAHAGIANYER.....