Thursday, June 25, 2009

STALKER

What would you do if you found out that some strange yahoo knows pretty a lot of things about you. He has your YM address, and he knows how you look like. He knows your father, and he knows where you are currently residing.


And this person is a total stranger that you have only met once before.






I'm as scared as hell right now.




This is all so effed up you see. I should have known better than to accept some weird and unkown request to be added into my YM list. I thought this could be some person I know from around here. I guess I was pretty stupid. Soooo effing stupid and naive.





If only I knew that I was being stalked this whole time. Oh my God..





I was already very suspicious since the first time we chatted together. I asked him who he is, where did he get my email those sorts of questions you know...
He answered almost everything, but I knew they were answers I could not entirely believe. They sounded like a load of bullshit if you know what I mean.
And that first encounter with me, he was already very rude and creepy towards me.





Creepy and rude as in, he was blatantly sexually harrassing me.




Bastard.



And this is the part where I effed up big time. BIG big time. I was not a person to be provoked. Not one to be mocked. I got so fired when he asked me that disgusting, despicable, degrading question to all women all over the world should this question be asked by a total effing stranger, that I gave him one of my wise-ass answer back.


And this was a MISTAKE I shouldn't have made. You should never, never, show a reaction when a creep or a stranger do something weird to you.



Because this creep actually liked it. He liked my wise-ass retort.





Oh,no.






So after that, naturally I got freaked out lah. Whenever he buzzed me at Ym, I just ignored him. Okay, he did sexually harrassed me. I just thought that he was not to be bothered with and pretty soon he would get bored and move on because that's how it always turn out in the end.


So I thought he was just some horny Juan Ker who needed to get off by asking some pretty effed up question to any random strangers in cyberspace he knows. I mean, these things happen!! I have had bad experience in the past, but none of them led to anything serious. Because guys who were rude to me in chat rooms or anything were basically idiots who have never seen and met me before. No,only in virtual worlds. But never, NEVER face to face.



But one night, everything changed. This was the night that he finally told me everything. And Idon't think he was bullshitting me. This yahoo knew what he was talking about.
And he knows me. He knows my dad too because my dad used to go to his computer shop.


How effed up is that?


It turns out, he was the one who repaired my laptop when I got it serviced because my laptop was a being such a biatch, God knows why. So this was how he got my email address. And this whole episode happened many months back. I can't even recall when this was, and isn't that telling you something?






I encountered him pretty long time ago. And he still remembered me. He told me that.





Oh my God. What now?




I know he did not make up all these things he told me about himself because he described himself and I remembered. As warning bells went off inside my head, I remember him. The computer guy. The guy whom on the way back home from his shop my parents had told me about because apparently, my parents are some sort of regular customers there. The guy whom my dad talked about like he had known him for quite some time now.




Gosh, and I was reminded of this:


If he stole my email account when he repaired my laptop for me, God knows what else he had poked into?


My private photos? Personal documents??


It is my GODDAMN personal laptop. It contains everything that is private about me.


My family, my friends, where I study at, videos..................







I wish I was making this shit up. But this is no fiction.







God, and he tried to sweet talk me with words that send disgusting shivers down my spine.
F,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,,f,ff,f,,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,f,!!
The nerve that he has!!!!!! I wish I could kick him right where it would hurt the most. Straight to the nads. Not only did he sexual harrass me, he violated my privacy - I'm an effing customer, not a harlot you just choose to hook up with!!!!



I'm so pissed off. Why can't we women be respected?? Why are certain people so disgusting and effed up??
Don't tell me. I know the answer.



There are always weird people everywhere. I just can't stand them. I know I sound like a bloody feminist at times, but believe me people: I'm not. I don't hate men. I just hate men who behave like dogs. And yes, I hate women who behave like female dogs too. This world is becoming a messed up place it seems. And while I admitted that I'm not a feminist, I have to say that I'm becoming a jaded cynic. Because these days, nothing can ever be trusted anymore.





Nuff said. Now what should I do about this stalker?

10 comments:

Indera said...

who's Juan Ker??

ohh not nice to hack other people's personal laptop.. go tell your father!

Indera said...

Nad2.. who's Juan Ker?? Is it something that can be eaten?? haha

ohh not nice to hack other people's personal laptop.. go tell your father!

.::annemishi::. said...

lodge a police report.! for sure!

Song said...

creepy laa....
But, looked from another side, Nad not bad juga, ada secret admirer!!
haha...XP
Never keep important personal details in laptop.
Next thing we will see is Nad appearing in all the posters along roads in KL.haha
(___ ____ llll)

popia manis :) said...

HAH!
nenda!bia btol??
mamat cine msok islam tu ke?

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

hoho
1. torch him alive and burn down his freakin store.
2. wear really big boots and stick it up his as*.
3. give him free choc mints filled with morphine. and lots of it.
4. ask nana to fake a car accident except that it isnt realy fake involving him and the backside
5. make really stupid signs and stick it behind his t-shirt
6. give him a crazy, zombied cat for his birthday so that the cat will eat his brains out
7. voodoo


or we could resist by not sinking down to his level.If revenge is still an option, a big slap would be good for his face.

:)
(consult me for more suggestions)

dundeepurple said...

abang landmark mall ker
die yg jongang penah mintak nomor aku tu ke
hmm kau bagi ceramah agama
islami retorts ke
orang mcm ni biasenye ptus asa dh kot bile kene bebel

ntah

miss eLyA =) said...

OH. MY. GOD.

dude!! i need more information on this! im sorry i didnt read this earlier;was so busy.

but expect a call from me soon.

muah love u and trust me,its all gona be okay.. love u love u love u~

natto said...

waa..kamu sume.. thanx 4 ur help. right now i just want to ignore him. creepy siot...

woei song, byk la u. no waaay u gona see my pictures along the road. ingt jessica alba ke?? =pp

HuDaChAn said...

gosh..now i reli believe wat my fwen said.

if anta lp top ke kdai or watever...pics,privacy stuffs kne amek.smpn la dlm pndrive or external drive. coz obviously,these guys(guys la kan yg slalu rpair lp top) ade tndency to do it.xda hobi len kowt...