Monday, June 22, 2009

you are telling me...




Man, you told me not to believe men.
And you told me you loved me,
I said that you are kind.
You said you loved me and reminded me again,




To not believe in men.




I think it's time we clear this up:
I don't need you telling me what to believe in.
Why is there a need to turn me into a cynic?
I'm already half way there..




Don't tell me you miss me if you don't mean it.
Don't say you love me if you like someone else.
Don't tell me you need me when you're with another person.
Don't make me feel special only to treat me later like trash.





But most importantly...







Don't put me in your heart because I can't put you in mine.

5 comments:

dundeepurple said...

nut ade ape2 ker

Indera said...

Nad comeyl~~

*but not to believe in men

ni ikhlas.. tapi camne? Kte lelaki??

Song said...

oooo....
quite EMo lerr...
writing based on your experience?
XP

natto said...

nadya:
hahaaa.. xde pape.. cite lame. huhu.



indera:
ntah laa "abang In"... hahah~ =p


song:
dunno dunno! just felt a bit nostalgic laa~ heheh =p

Indera said...

jom tengok cite SAW~~!!

huahuahuhahuahuahua..
*jigsaw puppet