Saturday, June 13, 2009

so long, good night.




I am now sitting on my bed with a big headphone over my head. Some bad hip hop song is blaring its way through the canals of my ear, journeying towards my ear drums. I was in desperate hope of trying to block out the sound of the ticking clock in my room.
That
feeling sucks okay, sucks. That, being the state of knowing that in less than 24 hours, I would be on my way to Kl, carrying my turtle in its new plastic home back to where I should be at, but not entirely sure it's where I even wanna be.


Hellooo BU. We meet again,furry,expensive,human-chasing dogs of BU.


Come Monday,I'll be back for my classes. Uh-oh. I don't think I can take a rain-check for THAT. Can I???? No, don't answer that. It was rhetorical.
Mak just came to check up on me just now, and the first question that popped upon seeing my face is,

drum roll,please.....


"DAH KEMAS BAJU BELUM?"


argh.
Macam kene tembak. It was like taking a bullet.
No, I haven't 'kemas' my stuff I told her. My stuff are all over the place. This morning I just found my comb under the cushion of the living room's chair. What is it even doing there???
I sooo like to do things in the last minute. And hence, all the drama. This late minute thing is like a force of nature. I don't think I can fight it. Gahahaha...
I don't think I even want to fight it. Maybe,just maybe okay, if i delayed the inevitable, then it wouldn't be so painful. Kot. Oh, the inevitable would still come! But I am able to delay it, so DELAY it I SHALL.... Muahahaha~~~


......................................................


Still. I'm gonna get a scolding from abah for not packing my things up tonight.
*tergolek dgn malas atas karpet*
Aiyah.


This is so effing depressing. No more sushi for dinner (I've been having sushi f0r dinner 2 nights in a row already!!), no more going out shopping and have someone else pay it for me, no more lepaking at Vivo's for 3 hours with my gals just chatting and catching up on stuff, no more seeing the gloomy sky of Jb, no more slothing and growing mushrooms in front of the idiot box while ogling and drooling seeing Ed Westwick come up on the screen, none of the 'reading-2-novels-in-one-day' thing, and no more of downloading videos in Youtube under 1 minute.

Bosan ni.

Now can someone please tell me, how am I suppose to go back to college and stamp that education back into my brain when my brain, has. officially. turned. to. mush.


Yes. Mush. Seminggu tak study and I can become very very moronic. Very Dumb and Dumber.


Ah well.

Maybe seeing my results will jolt me out of my Simple Life dream.


I'm coming Ausmat!!!!


1 comment:

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

again with the 'mush' I see...
expand ur vocab nad,
how bout sloshy, scrambled or even porridge-like?
All of it's equivalent to mush anyway....
u know what, I just thought of it
Ur lucky u can feel the change when u have to go someplace different..
imagine what it would feel like for me
what Im trying to say is, ur having it better compared to me
hope u feel better!!
hahah
see u tomorrow~