Friday, August 7, 2009

a time for myself?





"How I envy the cats!!"



"They sleep on the wiper of Nana's car"



"They sleep on the cold tiles on scorching hot afternoon"



"They sleep on warm road on a breezy evening"



"They sleep on the soft cushion of the old chair at night and



curl up with their paws tucked under their small face and



with ears as warm as syrup on freshly cooked pancakes."










Theoretical question:

Does it make me a selfish person if I just ignore everyone for a while and take some time for myself?


I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE being around people. After all, who likes being alone? I know I don't! But, sometimes right...... After so long of trying to maintain my composure, so long of racking my brain for brilliant conversation, so long of pondering and thinking and thinking and thinking......




I feel like breaking free from everything else for a change.



I'd love to lie in bed for hours and hours and hours doing nothing... Just staring at the fan on the ceiling. Wouldn't that be nice?
I'd love to be quiet for a bit and not talk to anyone because conversation can be a bit tiresome sometimes.
I'd love to lie in idleness on the floor and listen to jazz and bossa nova late at night.
I'd love to just sit on the sofa and read thousands and thousands of pages of novels.
I'd love to sit in the living room and catch re-runs of House and CSI.
I'd love to have long,long,long hours of showers and afterwards long long long hours of pampering myself with cold cream and cold wind on my face.
Hot chocolate drinks and toast( a bit charred preferably)with butter and kaya.



Aaah~ *blissful*
That would have been nice.




A time all for my self. ME and me alone.




Now the only time I can be alone is when I'm sleeping.
Is this the signs of exhaustion?
Definitely maybe.
I'm so wiped out these days.
Signs of AGING!!! argh~ I'm not as energetic as I used to be.........





God, I miss my life of idleness.





And now. Just let me sleep okay?







I just want to..ZZZzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~





(Post orang malas. Post dlm blog pun psl nk tido. ZZzzz..)

1 comment:

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

gosh, must be realy hard for you considering u have to get all worked up with the cats sleeping on my car....
hahahhaha
its just a phase
gonna be over soon
nad, when are u gonna gimme john mayer?