Sunday, August 16, 2009

Röyksopp

It's only been a week,
The rush of being home in rapid fading.
Prevailing to recall What I was missing,
all that time in England Has sent me aimlessly,
On foot or by the help of transportation,
To knock on windows where A friend no longer live, I had forgotten.
And everywhere I go, There's always something to remind me
Of another place and time
Where love that travelled far had found me.
We stayed outside til two, Waiting for the light to come back,
But hid in talk I knew, Until you asked what I was thinking.
Brave men tell the truth, A wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles,
A woman holds her tongue, Knowing silence will speak for her.
So now I'll never know, As you will only sleep beside me, And everywhere I go...
~Remind me, Röyksopp~
So,
We've got TWO more weeks.
Yeah!!!!
Until MOCK, that is...
Still have time until TEE.
But our time is running out~~~~~~
(lagu MUSE, tetibe jek!)
So, come on people!!! JPA didn't choose us for nothing alright!
Overcome your shortcomings, sharpen your knives, load up your guns, arm up soldier!!!
And prepare for battle!
(jeng jeng jeng jeng!)

1 comment:

Song said...

I hate the feeling counting down to tests!! XC