Wednesday, November 19, 2008

stay.away.from.me.

a creep is stalking me.
no,seriously.
okay,peeps, this is one question i reaaally desperately will-totally-die-if-you-don't-answer need to know about.
if you block someone from a messenger list, will that person be notified about it?
cikai, tak pasal2 aq kene kacau dgn creep nih.
tidaaakkk~~~
i gotta to delete him from my messenger list,dammit!
but even if i do that, he still has my number..
double damn.
mati la aq mcm ni.
can i avoid a person forever???????????

noOOOooooOOOOooo~~~!!! :((

adui... this person is suppossed to be my friend laa kononnye.
turned out to be some desperate weirdo who can't accept no for an answer laa..
some friend YOU are.
huh.
gotta ask fatin about this. how does she deal with him?????????
frustration~~!!

1 comment:

miss eLyA =) said...

wor..sape kah gerangan mamat ni natt!!! sape sape sape!! haha funny la ade stalker!! lol!

we're sooo gona make a fun of it the whole year! lol