Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i'm so emo, i'm a walking cliche of emo-ness

so much for being happy,happy happy.
this is me in character of a tooot and oddly, my character's feelings reflect my own.
*sigh*
all i can say is, this is poison! i shouldn't have let it inside my system, but it's been there for months.i turned a blind eye on it and it became THIS.
huaa~~~
...............................................................
suddenly, i feel like eating ketam masak lemak cili padi.
woohoo~ the taste of cili padi on the tongue.... HOTTTTTT!!
it's just what i need right now.
when i feel sad, i eat.
it's simple equation.

sad+angry+emo = BINGE


it's a vicious cycle because when i binge, i feel even worse for all the unhealthy food i'd gobbled down.
i miss my cactus.... wait, but it's downstairs, sitting outside the window.
mr. prickly~~~~~>.<
the nature of your body is synonym to what i feel~~~

see, i'm merepek-ing.
stop(!!!) in the name of cliche.
(1o1)

No comments: