Saturday, April 25, 2009

i don't know. i miss you.

hey, this is just something for you. i've never done anything like this before.



my dear friend,

i miss you so damned much.

we have never fought this long before.

it's true what people say, that you'll never know what you have till it's gone.

And i have to tell you, that my life actually SUCKED without you.

It sucks so much i can barely function now.

I know there's a part of me missing, and that part of me is with you.

with you far from me, it's hard to make everything clear.



We have done so many mistakes, and hurt each other too much.

It kills me inside to know that i almost lose you,

and lose this friendship we cherish so much.

How else can i make it clear to you?

That i'm a complicated woman.

I know not how to let you know what's on my mind.

I'm an idiot when it comes to showing what i really feel.

Will you believe me if i say that i feel vulnerable-

being stripped off my shield makes me feel insecure.

I'm so scared of getting hurt i end up hurting you too.

And in doing so, in the end i wound up in despair valley too.



I hate myself for actually hurting u

and i hate myself even more when you failed to understand

what kind of person i am.

I had never hated you.



I like you best when you are happy

and when you comfort me

It feels almost like no one could would be

as fiercely loyal as you are to me.



I feel sad and cheated

when you doubted me

Like i was unworthy of your trust.

But it's okay. I guess i'm just easily misunderstood.
i hope everything will be okay. again.

No comments: