Saturday, March 14, 2009

it's just a blog....

okay, i just have one thing to make clear here alright?

a blog, is just a blog.....

x perlu laa merase upset sebab membace blog aq.

and, while it's true what i wrote reflects what i feel, or what i think,

it's better to not read too freakin much into it!

don't assume too much!

you'll be wrong!

i have learned my lesson. once, i read a statement in a blog that made me think, "...what...???"

but, okay, to be fair, we dunt really know that person.

i admit, that i was wrong. i have forgotten all about it anyway. it was such a stupid thing.

so, here i am, trying to explain to everyone, that whatever it is,

IT'S JUST A BLOG.

i know words are mightier than a sword.

but how can something non-offensive be so antagonising anyway?????

so you see, it's all based on your interpretation.

What i write here, is not everything that i am.

If i dun tell anyone in my blog that i dun like milo,

that doesnt mean i like milo.

so you see, there are A LOT, i mean, A LOT!!! of things that i dunt put up in my blog.

because to me... it's just A blog.

my blog represent a part of me.

NOT ALL OF ME.

anyway, most of the time, the things that i dun say is actually more meaningful than the things i say.

some things, are just too much too say with words.

some things, are also too special to express with mere words.

some things, are more than words.

so listen, if you are gonna weigh down all the words i have ever said to you,

than it's never gonna be enough.

because things that i hold dear to me, are never really spoken.

to me, what i do, counts more than what i say.

because words can be fictitious.

words can be string together but holds no meaning in them.

words can be said just for the sake of making people listen to them feel good.

so...

instead of words..

i choose actions.

because,

actions speaks louder than words right?

unless of course, you're a real great talker

then perhaps there may be no need for actions.

but, i'm such a lousy talker.

i talk silly things.

i talk rubbish.

and i prefer actions than mere words.

The irony is, i'm such a talkative person. But you can never rely on my words. Because what i say holds no meaning.

It's what i do.


2 comments:

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

I didnt know the correct response after reading this..
just, "U GO GIRL!!"
:D

miss eLyA =) said...

aawww. ni mesti ade org orangan yg mengade ngade nk terase ngan ape yg ko ckp kan?

i really dont get it. i mean,i totally understand u coz like i said,we are very much alike. so yeah sometimes ade la yg cepat terase ngan ape yg aku ckp. but to me it doesnt mean a thing. kan? so takyah la nk terase sgt and its just gona complicate things!

benci tol. actually nad,u and me tak ngam ngt ngan org yg overly sensitive. coz we are not that sensitive sometimes yeah?

oh well.. laen org laen kepale.. kan.

muah love u like crazy....

I LOVE U!!!!!!!!

I MISS U TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!